Steppes Artisan

PHYLLIS SPURR PSPURR at r03.tdh.state.tx.us
Thu Jul 25 12:18:10 PDT 1996

I would be willing to bet that there will be pick-up music.  I know
of three or four musicians from Elfsea that will be attending
(including myself).  I don't know if they have anticipated live
musicians for dancing after the feast.  Elfsea bardic guild has
practiced a few of the dances and can help out with that if needed.

Eowyn ferch Rhys
Elfsea

Date sent:      Thu, 25 Jul 1996 09:55:11 -0400

To all musicians:

I was fondly remembering the pleasant afternoon spent playing music at Knowne
World A&S and wondering if it might be likely that a pick-up group could
materialize at Steppes Artisan.  Also, the event announcement mentions
dancing after the feast.  Does anyone know if they are planning to use live
musicians?

Clare Margaret di Cuneo
Namron
(Thea Goldsby)