I need to contact...

Vicki Marsh zarazena at io.com
Mon Jul 29 07:30:57 PDT 1996

Greetings!!

>To all and sundry:
>
>I wish very much to get in contact with Llewellen (sp?), a musician in
>Moonshadowe.  If you know him, I would appreciate you giving him this
>message.

Just a note to let you all know that this gentleman is an extremely talented
musician, and a very nice person.  However, he is not the same person as
Lord Llywelyn Gruffyd of Elfsea, also a talented musician and gentleman of
considerable honor (not to mention, my husband).

I was most honored to be able to play with the musicians at Coronation and
appreciate the efforts that Lord Llewelyn made in organizing and directing
the group (It is so nice to be able to sit back and let someone else do the
directing).  He made those of us who were not part of his usual troup feel
welcome.  Much Word Fame is due him.  I, also, would like to know how to
reach him, either by phone or by e-mail.

Keep an eye on him... He reminds me a lot of Master Robin Solarius, both in
looks and in his talent (Though he is not quite as tall as Robin).

Vivat to the Musicians in the Kingdom!!!!!!

HL Zahra Zena Theanos