I need to contact...

Deborah Sweet dssweet at Okway.okstate.edu
Mon Jul 29 08:28:59 PDT 1996

>Clare Margaret di Cuneo wrote:

>I wish very much to get in contact with Llewellen (sp?), a musician in
>Moonshadowe.  If you know him, I would appreciate you giving him this
>message.

My ladies, I will be seeing him tonight at our regularly scheduled
musician's practice. I have copied out both your messages and will give
them to him. Currently he is not net-connected, but I would be willing to
serve as a go between.

>HL Zahra Zena Theanos wrote:

>I was most honored to be able to play with the musicians at Coronation
>and appreciate the efforts that Lord Llewelyn made in organizing and
>directing the group (It is so nice to be able to sit back and let someone
>else do the directing).  He made those of us who were not part of his
>usual troup feel welcome.  Much Word Fame is due him.  I, also, would
>like to know how to reach him, either by phone or by e-mail.

>Vivat to the Musicians in the Kingdom!!!!!!

Thank you *both* so much for playing with us. And thanks to the other
musicians who joined us as well. We really enjoyed having a lot of
musicians play a diversity of instruments.

HL Estrill
Mooneschadoweshire

(ya know, the one in the back, playing the really big drum, cause mine
just mushed out from the moisture :(
All of a sudden buying a drum with a synthetic, possibly tunable, head
makes much more sense)