Elfsea Defender - Shameless Plug

Terry_A._Harper at hud.gov Terry_A._Harper at hud.gov
Mon Jul 29 11:36:54 PDT 1996

Greetings again!!

GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!

HL Stella Silvana is to be inducted into the Ancient and Honorable Order of
the Laurel at Elfsea Defender and Baronial Investiture, to be held the
weekend of Sept 27-29 in Burleson, TX.

YEAH, STELLA!!!!!

This was announced at Steppes Artisan last weekend.

Stella is also one of the Autocrats for the event...Boy, is she going to be
busy!!!!

WARNING....WARNING>>>>SHAMELESS PLUG >>>>>>>>ALERT!!!!!!!

I am one of the hosts for the Byzantine Culture Camp and can be reached
either by e-mail or by phone (817/467-9661).  The other is Lady Kamile
Kouchak (phone: 817/861-1949).

We are planning to have a Hippodrome in our encampment, with competitions in
Greco-Roman wrestling, Belly-dancing and Drumming, Track and Field, and
others.  We are also hosting a Bezant making class for the children.
Chariot races and Beauty contests are a possiblity, also.

All Norsemen (Varangian Guards), Saracens, Turks, Arabs, Greeks, Serbians,
Croatians, Phrygians, Sassanids, Israelites, Persians, Russians, and Mongols
are invited to camp with us (and anyone else who may have traveled to The
Holy Roman Empire, a.k.a. Byzantium or Miklegard.)

We will be having prizes for several different categories and wish to have a
well-decorated encampment.  We will also be hosting a feast in our camp, and
will be providing Meat and Ale. Please contact either myself or Lady Kamile
if you would like to contribute anything else to the feast.

We want to have the BEST PARTY!!!!!

Elfsea Defender is going to be a BLAST!!!

HL Zahra Zena Theanos
Whoaaaaa!!!!!

          Wait just a minute!  (Another shameless plug for Elfsea
          Defender)  What about the Norse Encampment?!?  We have many
          wonderful things planned, as well.   We have many Middle
          Eastern slave girls which will be dancing the night away.
          As well as much Mead to be drunk.  I'm sure our Camp
          Coordinators, Lord Tor and Lord Hakon, have planned a few
          "unusual"  forms of entertainment!

          A good time is sure to be had by all.

          Lady Rhiain