Elfsea Defender

Endel at tarleton.edu Endel at tarleton.edu
Mon Jul 29 10:34:28 PDT 1996

Byzantine camp?  Norse camp?  There are other alternatives such as TA-DA--
the Seafarers' camp.  As I am now serving as bard for the Ice Pirates, I feel
it is my duty to justly proclaim the fame of this camp throughout this great
Kingdom.  Come join in the revelry (Can we say bawdy songs? Can we say even
more bawdy songs?).  Camp co-ordinators are Captain Dagmar (Sherri Fitzgerald)
(817) 281-7634 and Lady Dana Mac an Ghabhann (Donna Wallis) (817) 249-5643.
Laird Alan MacRonan MacCalum
mka Allan Endel
endel at tarleton.edu