MISTAKE, PLEASE read first

Galen W. Bevel galenbv at ix.netcom.com
Mon Jul 29 20:21:28 PDT 1996

To all in this kingdom and most especially HL Maire, apologies from HE
Galen Eadwin Kirchenbauer...

A great deal of furor has hit this list of late dealing with the
selection of the Kingdom Seneschal.  Quite a bit of it has hit close to
home.  However, we have felt it best to remain quiet and let the
problem correct itself.  However, reading one of the posts hit our hot
buttons and we reacted with a strongly worded PRIVATE letter.

Unfortunately, when typing the private address, a mistake resulted in
the reply being sent to this list.  I do not condone such things,
I certainly never intended to do such a thing, as I feel that this is
not the place to air private disagreements.

I do offer my most abject apologies to Maire for this, I do not know
what else that I can say, except to ask her and the rest of you to
disregard that post, forgive me my error, and let the matter GO.

HE Galen Eadwin Kirchenbauer