The Enchanted Grounds-Penns

Mark Harris mark_harris at quickmail.sps.mot.com
Tue Jul 30 08:32:33 PDT 1996

Greetings unto Lost from Stefan li Rous,

Who said:
I've experienced (at least once) all of the above except Enchanted Ground.
What is that? Sounds like fun, I think....

The Enchanted Grounds is an encampment originally started by Duke Cariadoc
which tries to create a period-like encampment where most mundanity is out
of sight. He hosts a series of nightly bardic fires which are most enjoyable.

I have a file on this encampment in my SCA Rialto Files:
Enchnted-Grnds.msg (23K) 6/ 5/95    Duke Caridoc's period encampment at
Pennsic.

Since it is short, I've posted it here below.

Enchntd-Grnds-msg - 6/5/95

NOTICE -

This file is a collection of various messages having a common theme that
I  have collected from my reading of the various computer networks. Some
messages date back to 1989, some may be as recent as yesterday.

I  have done  a limited amount  of  editing. Messages having to do  with
seperate topics  were sometimes split into different files and sometimes
extraneous  information  was removed. For instance, most of the  message
IDs were removed to save space and remove clutter.

The comments made in these messages are not necessarily my viewpoints. I
make  no claims  as  to the accuracy  of  the information  given  by the
individual authors.

Please  respect the time  and  efforts of  those who have written  these
messages. The  copyright status  of these messages  is  unclear  at this
time. If  information  is  published  from  these  messages, please give
credit to the orignator(s).

					Thank you,
						Mark S. Harris
						AKA:  Stefan li Rous