Ansteorran Rules Website Overhaul

stddly at SHSU.edu stddly at SHSU.edu
Wed Jul 31 13:36:58 PDT 1996

In general I agree that it was a good thing that the Participants
Handbook is put on the Web. It gets pertainant information to people

I just think that when any governing documents are put on any forum
other than what they were published in, the people who published them
need to be informed. Say if Barn anticipated 2000 more copies being needed
at the stock clerk and he went ahead ran them and then there was no need
for such expenditure, the kingdom just lost $1200 (those things cost $6
to print).

I HATE censorship, but, there are things that we do not need to put
in such an open forum as the internet. We need to think what kind of
repurcussions some of the information will have on people's lives.

Lorraine