Fwd: SCA near Rice University?

CRICKETRED at aol.com CRICKETRED at aol.com
Wed Jul 31 13:49:30 PDT 1996

---------------------
Forwarded message:
Subj:    Re: SCA near Rice University?
Date:    96-07-31 16:46:47 EDT
From:    CRICKETRED
To:      lordulf at ionet.net

> I am not sure exactly who to contact, but if you have IRC access, please
>drop in #SCA in the Undernet (dallas.tx.us.undernet.org) and talk to
>Crikitrd, she lives in Austin and would know who to contact, and probably
>even be THE person to contact for such local info.

     Hi Ulf.. just me here.. with a few mnor corrections.. the lady in
question ( Mairi) in moving FROM austin., not to. ( but it was nice having
her here and hope she comes back to play often)
  I don't live in Austin.. I live an hour away on New Braunfels ( heck I'm
not even a part of the austin group.. I'm just here all the time)
   although I may not be " THE" person to contact for local information.. I
hope I can help to direct you to the folks who are!
   but thanks for the plug...
                                      Cricketred
                                 aka crikitred
                               aka Letha de Loc Airgead