WWW pages in Ansteorra

Galen of Bristol ptm2792 at utarlg.uta.edu
Mon Jun 3 19:16:22 PDT 1996

Good Morrow!

Well, I'm back on the Ansteorra list.  Didja miss me?  (I thought not.)

I seem to now be maintaining the only Ansteorra website.  It's at:
http://www.uta.edu/student_orgs/sca/ansteorra
Your comments are welcome.

I would like to add links to every SCA-related web page in the Kingdom,
and I welcome suggestions for other links of interest.

I would be grateful to receive these by direct e-mail (I doubt everyone
on the list wants them).

Event announcements can also be posted at that site; see the calendar
attached to that page for information on how.

- Galen

Viscount Galen of Bristol, KSCA, CSM, etc.
ptm2792 at utarlg.uta.edu -- for a good time, call:
http://www.uta.edu/student_orgs/CSA/officers/paul/
             "noblesse oblige"