Western Regional Fighter Practice

Larkin O'Kane larkin at apache.webstar.net
Wed Jun 5 18:10:01 PDT 1996

> I would like to remind everyone that this weekend June 8th and 9th.  The
> Shire of Cross Roads Keep (Big Springs, Tx) will be hosting a Regional
> Fighter Practice.  Sir Mahdi will also be teaching a war college at the
> same time.

Will be there.

> Rapier will start about 11:00 and Heavy will begin around 1:00.  Sir
> Mahdi's Lady...Valeria will also be teaching classes.

Hmmm, was told tonight that the times were 10:00 and 11:00.  Ah well,
SCA time is flexible anyway, right? <gr>

> I belive that we will have at least one white scarf there and about 30-40
> fighters.

That many light fighters? Wow.

> Learning to Serve the Dream,

You're doing a better job of it than I am.  By the way,  if you want
to publish in the Western Star you can e-mail it to me.

---
Faithful are the wounds of a friend;      | Lord Larkin O'Kane
but the kisses of an enemy are deceitful. | AKA Charlie Cain
Proverbs 27:6                             | larkin at webstar.new