Western Regional Fighter Practice

Lisa Carter zkr26 at ttacs1.ttu.edu
Wed Jun 5 22:42:28 PDT 1996

I would like to remind everyone that this weekend June 8th and 9th.  The
Shire of Cross Roads Keep (Big Springs, Tx) will be hosting a Regional
Fighter Practice.  Sir Mahdi will also be teaching a war college at the
same time.

Rapier will start about 11:00 and Heavy will begin around 1:00.  Sir
Mahdi's Lady...Valeria will also be teaching classes.

There will be a BBQ that Night (bring your own meat). If you last name is
from A-I bring a Salad/Bread, J-R Main dish and S-Z Desert.

I belive that we will have at least one white scarf there and about 30-40
fighters.

If you have any questions please e-mail me.  Thanks.

Learning to Serve the Dream,

Lady Kayleigh Drake
Barony of Bonwicke
The Western Region of Ansteorra