Postal Changes

Mike Baker mbaker at rapp.com
Thu Jun 6 17:00:00 PDT 1996

dssweet at Okway.okstate.edu (Deborah Sweet) wrote on Wed, 5 Jun 1996
> I encourage everyone who has questions about this postal
> reclassification to visit the Postal Services web page:
> http://www.usps.gov/clr/

Many thanks to you, Estrill -- this source is of *mundane* interest to me as
well, and your missive was the first I had seen reference to it.

Folks, it looks information from this may also help to solve the
"disintegrating BlackStar" problem as soon as it is implemented (how many
others have received their newsletters near-shredded because the sealing
labels failed in transit, or prior to the use of labels the staples did not
hold).

Every encouragement to Theodric to keep on top of this, and for the local
chronicler's to be paying attention as well.

Kihe Blackeagle (the Dreamsinger Bard)  s.k.a. Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri
al-Amra
     currently residing in Barony of the Steppes, Kingdom of Ansteorra
Mike C. Baker                      mbaker at rapp.com
Any opinions expressed are obviously my own unless explicitly stated
otherwise!