Postal Changes

CTWilliams at aol.com CTWilliams at aol.com
Fri Jun 7 07:28:11 PDT 1996

Hi, I got this missive today,

>dssweet at Okway.okstate.edu (Deborah Sweet) wrote on Wed, 5 Jun 1996
>> I encourage everyone who has questions about this postal
>> reclassification to visit the Postal Services web page:
>> http://www.usps.gov/clr/
>
>Many thanks to you, Estrill -- this source is of *mundane* interest to me as

>well, and your missive was the first I had seen reference to it.
>
>Folks, it looks information from this may also help to solve the
>"disintegrating BlackStar" problem as soon as it is implemented (how many
>others have received their newsletters near-shredded because the sealing
>labels failed in transit, or prior to the use of labels the staples did not
>hold).
>
>Every encouragement to Theodric to keep on top of this, and for the local
>chronicler's to be paying attention as well.
>
>Kihe Blackeagle (the Dreamsinger Bard)  s.k.a. Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri
>al-Amra
>     currently residing in Barony of the Steppes, Kingdom of Ansteorra
>Mike C. Baker                      mbaker at rapp.com
>Any opinions expressed are obviously my own unless explicitly stated
>otherwise!

Tthe above was recieved and noted.  I had already downloaded the new spec's
and have made changes for the July Issue to have the fold at the bottom.
 Mayhaps this will help the issue to stay together.  I do thank you for
giving notice about this just in case I had not known about it.  Thanks

Theodric