SCA filelist, July updates

Mark Harris mark_harris at quickmail.sps.mot.com
Mon Jun 17 11:58:25 PDT 1996

Here are this month's updates to my SCA Rialto Filelist:

A Blending of the Past and Present

Here is the list of my featured SCA Rialto files for this month. I have
files for all interests. If none of the files below interest you, ask for
a copy of my complete file list. If you would like a copy of any of these
files, just let me know. I can print them on paper for you, copy them
to a computer disk or send them by email.

Those of you who have World-Wide-Web (WWW) access can also get these
files at:
http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/rialto.html

    Stefan li Rous   (512)892-0036   markh at risc.sps.mot.com

Here are the new files that have been added this past month:

chiv-orders-msg      Chivalric Orders, Orders of Chivalry.
cl-Celts-msg         Clothing of the Celtic peoples.
cl-Scot-fem-art      Scottish women's clothing.
Europe-msg           Medieval points of interest in Europe.
heraldry-bks-msg     Heraldry books. book reviews.
p-backpacks-msg      Period backpacks, bags and carrying baskets.
Parlement-art        Ealdomere Nobles' Guide To Parlement.
romance-today-msg    Romantic ideas from period to use today.
SCA-courtesy-art     Courtesy guidelines by Ioseph of Locksley.
SCA-Rialto-FAQ       SCA FAQ list from the Rialto (rec.org.sca).
scabbards-msg        Making sword scabbards. Different types.
Scot-fem-nam-lst     List of Scottish feminine personal names.
SI-songbook1-art     A Collection of Scottish and Irish songs,
SI-songbook2-art        compiled by Ioseph of Locksley.
SI-songbook3-art        (part 3 of 4)
SI-songbook4-art        (part 4 of 4)
velvet-msg           Medieval velvets. Modern substitutions.