Give a new kingdom a helping hand

Steve Muhlberger STEVEM at EINSTEIN.UNIPISSING.CA
Tue Mar 5 12:35:00 PST 1996

The Principality of Ealdormere of the Middle Kingdom (much of Ontario,
Canada) is hoping to become a kingdom in the next little while.

Currently, there is some debate about how the awards structure of the new
kingdom should work.

In connection with this, I'd like to ask how Royal Peerages work in your
kingdom.

The questions are:

How does the Order of the Rose work?  Do all ex-queens give it, or is there a
poll of ex-queens?

Does the Rose carry a Patent of Arms?

Do Royal Peers on stepping down get Patents of Arms?

I'd probably be interested in anything else you have to say on the subject,
too.

Thanks for any help you can give,

Finnvarr

Feel free to e-mail me personally if that's what you prefer.