Stefan's Files - NICOLAA'S

Mark Harris mark_harris at quickmail.sps.mot.com
Tue Mar 5 13:08:59 PST 1996

Here is the NICOLAA'S ARTICLES section of my SCA Rialto Files.

Notice for the chronicalers out there:
  These articles were originally written by Nicolaa for her local
newsletter. They can make excellant additions to yours also.

Notice to authors out there:
  I am always looking for new articles to add to my file collection.
Your name and any publishing restrictions you place on the file will
stay there.

Those who have Web access can find these files at:
http://fermi.clas.virginia.edu/~gl8f/rialto/rialto.html

I can also send these by email or on disk. If you request files be
sent this way, please specify whether you wish text or Word format.
Word format gets you the original formatting and fonts, but you will
need a word processor that understands this format to read them. Other
formats are possible such as Word Perfect.

Stefan li Rous    Barony of Bryn Gwlad
(512)892-0036     markh at risc.sps.mot.com

The file size is in bytes with about 3K bytes per page.

NICOLAA'S ARTICLES Articles by Nicolaa de Bracton of Leicester
CaRussia-art      (11K)  7/20/94    11th century Constantinople and Russia.
Christmas-art      (9K)  7/28/94    Medieval Christmas.
crusades-art      (11K)  7/25/94    Political crusades.
humanism-art      (12K)  7/25/94    Humanism, the basis for the Renaissance.
names-AN-art       (8K)  7/26/94    Anglo-Norman names.
names-Ger-art      (7K)  7/26/94    Germanic names.
p-marriage-art    (14K)  7/16/94    Persona article on marriage in period.
per-fealty-art     (8K)  7/26/94    Persona article on what fealty would
meant.
per-literacy-art   (8K)  7/26/94    Would your persona have been literate?
per-latin-art      (6K)  7/16/94    Persona article on medieval latin.
per-WF-art        (11K)  7/16/94    Persona article on the Wheel of Fortune.
Russ-law-art      (12K)  7/25/94    Law code of the Kievian Rus'.
St-Nicholas-art   (11K)  7/18/94    Article on the St. Nicholas traditions.
Theoderic-art     (12K)  7/28/94    Theoderic the Great.
time-art          (17K)  7/17/94    Article on the medieval concepts of time.

<the end>