New English Country Dance Mailing List

Deborah Sweet dssweet at Okway.okstate.edu
Mon Mar 4 06:56:46 PST 1996

I thought people might be interested in this.

Estrill Swet
Mooneschadowshire
decided to set one up.

The list is ECD at playford.SLAC.stanford.edu

To join, send mail to

 ECD-REQUEST at playford.slac.stanford.edu

with the message body

 Subscribe your name here

This list is for discussion of any aspect of English Country Dance,
modern or historical, participatory or performance, whether it's
newly-composed dances, interpretation, step descriptions, announcements
of workshops or camps, reviews of books and recordings, or anything else
in this field.

My intention is to let discussion cover material as disparate as English
Ceilidh and Thomas Bray, with discussion of music welcome when it's
relevant to dance.

The list is unmoderated, but set up so that only subscribers can post
(which should reduce the flow of junk e-mail).

I may be away on jury duty next week, so probably won't start out as an
active presence on the list.

Enjoy!

-- Alan