TI # 117

ches at tristero.io.com ches at tristero.io.com
Thu Mar 7 10:38:00 PST 1996

In message Wed,  6 Mar 96 22:51:52 PST, ches at tristero.io.com  writes:

> There is an article in the new TI that shows us how to make a viking chair. The
>first step I  believe is wrong. Should it read 3 1/2 feet instead of 3 1/2
> inches?

You are exactly right.  I will forward your observation to the editor so
that she can make a clarification in the Spring issue.

In Delighted Service,

Theahtyn
Peter Gareis, Instructor, DS/Learning Support, Middle Georgia College
Cochran, GA 31034  (USA)    [Atvagas/Yeoman's Wood/Novus Matisco: Meridies]
(w)912/934-3375  (h)912/934-4464  (e)pgareis at warrior.mgc.peachnet.edu
"You can put lipstick on a yam, but it's still just a sweet potato."
                               -Yam Richards, former governor of Texas

Ciao   @}\
Ches @}----`--,-- http://www.io.com/~ches/
       @}/