Stefan's Files - TRAVEL, SC

Mark Harris mark_harris at quickmail.sps.mot.com
Thu Mar 7 11:49:56 PST 1996

Here are the TRAVEL and SCA SOCIOLOGY sections of my SCA Rialto Files.

Those who have Web access can find these files at:
http://fermi.clas.virginia.edu/~gl8f/rialto/rialto.html
  or the new location:
http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/rialto.html

I can also send these by email or on disk. If you request files be
sent this way, please specify whether you wish text or Word format.
Word format gets you the original formatting and fonts, but you will
need a word processor that understands this format to read them. Other
formats are possible such as Word Perfect.

Stefan li Rous    Barony of Bryn Gwlad
(512)892-0036     markh at risc.sps.mot.com

The file size is in bytes with about 3K bytes per page.

SCA SOCIOLOGY
non-SCA-part-msg  (32K)  1/ 2/96    Dealing with partners who are not in the
SCA
SCA-as-family-msg (27K)  2/12/96    Sometimes the SCA is more like family.
SCA-reasons-msg   (32K)  2/ 5/96    The reasons various people joined the
SCA.
SCA-The-Dream-msg (50K)  1/11/96    What the SCA means for different people.

TRAVEL
carts-msg         (32K)  2/22/96    Carts, wagons and other wheeled vehicles.
nav-inst-msg       (9K)  2/ 8/96    Medieval navigation instruments.
sedan-chairs-msg   (9K)  2/23/95    Sedan chairs.
ships-msg         (41K) 10/17/95    Ships and shipbuilding. Sailor's food.
travel-msg        (32K)  1/27/95    How much, fast did the medieval person
                                      travel.

<the end>