Squire's inv.

dr Hoffpauir env_drh at SHSU.edu
Mon Mar 25 06:00:03 PST 1996

>Greetings good Gentles,
>
>        I finally got to go to an event!!!! Squire's was a blast! ...

>I cant wait to go to Ravens fort next weeked for Quest for the clover.....
>
>        Tymo
>
>ps does anyone have the phone # of the autocrat for Quest??? Please email
if possible. Thanks!

        Tymo,

       In typical fashion, I don't know who is autocrat for Quest, however,
I'm from Raven's Fort and can probably help.  (409) 295-9453
        You're right about Squires.  It was fun.  Much praise!  I even
enjoyed the dirt!

David St. David, Raven's Fort

David R. Hoffpauir                    | Intergraph Mapping Sciences Lab
-Oracle/Geographic Information System | -Mapping and Modeling for
(GIS) Database Administrator          | Environmental Applications
-Texas Regional Institute for         |
Environmental Studies (TRIES)-        |
-Sam Houston State University         |
Huntsville, TX 77341                  |