Squire's inv.

dentim at mail.myriad.net dentim at mail.myriad.net
Mon Mar 25 00:15:07 PST 1996

Greetings good Gentles,

        I finally got to go to an event!!!! Squire's was a blast! The
fighting was great and the whole competiton was set up very nicely. My
compliments to the many Knights who spent the day helping and teaching us
newbees. My thanks to Sir galen and Sir PAtrick-Micheal for helping me
qualify with spear right before my bout in the Swiss 5 (yeah, i lost... Oh
well ;>) ) I cant wait to go to Ravens fort next weeked for Quest for the
clover.....

        Tymo

ps does anyone have the phone # of the autocrat for Quest??? Please email if
possible. Thanks!