Gulf War, event report.

Hugh Niewoehner hughn at ssd.fsi.com
Fri Mar 22 05:08:02 PST 1996

>From: tmarsh at airmail.net (Todd Marsh)
>Date: Thu, 21 Mar 96 00:53:22 -0600 (CST)
>Subject: Re: Gulf War, Event reports?

<BIG snip>
Good report.  Thank you for sharing your impressions.  It lets those who a
listening know alittle of what went on.  Also it lets us look at the
important parts which follow.

>I learned:
>- - Practice with a shield brother, and stay with them in battle.  You'll
>  both live longer and have more fun.
That's war!  How many local groups practice the long weapon w/shield partner
combo at their fighters practice?    Any suggestions that are
_effective_AND_ fun?  If it's not fun no one will do it.

>- - Make sure your armour and weapons are in good repair before you get to
>  the war.  You won't have time to repair them there.
Good point.  Since our weather permits year round fighting we don't have the
winter down time that the northern kingdoms have to emphasize armor upkeep.
KM's need to keep repeating the "armor repair" mantra to us.  :-)

>Is this enough of a report?
Great!  Thanks.  Any more?

Regards,
     Hersr Damon Borrendohl