More SCA Rialto Files

Larkin O'Kane larkin at webstar.net
Mon May 20 10:42:19 PDT 1996

Mark Harris wrote:

> Here is my article for this month's "It Cometh", just in case any out
> here are also interested in these files.
>
> Stefan li Rous
> Barony of Bryn Gwlad
>
> A Blending of the Past and Present
>
> Here is the list of my featured SCA Rialto files for this month. I have
> files for all interests. If none of the files below interest you, ask for
> a copy of my complete file list. If you would like a copy of any of these
> files, just let me know. I can print them on paper for you, copy them
> to a computer disk or send them by email.
>
> Those of you who have World-Wide-Web (WWW) access can also get these
> files at:
> http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/rialto.html
>
>     Stefan li Rous   892-0036   markh at risc.sps.mot.com
>
> Here are the new files that have been added this past month:
>
> aphrodisiacs-msg     Medieval aphrodisiacs.

	Are these messages under the "performance arts" catagory? I looked on the
web-site but did not find any of the new listings.

--
"I would prefer even to fail with  | Larkin O'Kane, Trelac, Ansteorra
honor than win by cheating."       | larkin at webstar.net
SOPHOCLES, Philoctetes (409 B.C),  | Charlie Lawrence Cain
tr. David Green                    | San Angelo, TX