Query: Northkeep Landeds?

I. Marc Carlson LIB_IMC at centum.utulsa.edu
Mon Nov 4 10:51:22 PST 1996

<Mike Baker <mbaker at rapp.com>>
>I do not wish to spoil a surprise if one is intended, but am certainly
>curious: any word yet on who will be given the right to sit as the first
>landed baronials in Northkeep?

I don't believe there is any secret involved.  The founding Baron and
Baroness of the nascent Barony of Northkeep will be Thorgrim Bjornson
and Sigen Friedricksdottir (any spelling errors are probably mine).  They
were announced by the Crown recently, after a surprisingly "SCA-Politics"-
less selection process.  He has been our Knight's Marshal for four years,
while she has been Seneschal for a trifle over a year (if memory serves).

Diarmuit/Marc