Why I Hate Fencing

Matthew R. Popalisky mpopali at comp.uark.edu
Tue Nov 19 05:21:50 PST 1996

On Mon, 18 Nov 1996, dennis grace wrote:

> Gretings and wel mett, Cosyns,
>
> Lyonel here.
>
> shrunk myself by almost a foot in another posting).  Let's try "the result
> that fencers with peerages FOR FENCING are about as common as three-headed
> sheep." Well, maybe TWO-headed sheep.

Go ahead.  Give someone a peerage for fencing.  Please do before June
while I live in my backwards, anti-light shire.  I'll fix popcorn for
anyone who would want to come watch the fireworks!

Really tired of the local attitude,
Kateryn
Grimfells, Calontir

PS,  If someone really did merit a peerage in light (and I gather several
do), I say grant it, let everyone else learn to live with it, and long
life to the lucky person!