Names of Swords

eric caladin at mail.io.com
Thu Nov 21 01:04:15 PST 1996

>I'm collecting a list of famous Medieval swordsmen and the names they
>have given their swords - you know, Arthur = Excaliber, Sigurd = Gram.

I'm so glad nobody got my favorite...

Morglay... Weilded by Sir Bevis of Hampton

Really...

and no he did nto have a squire names Arsepate....

I have a really cool Encyclopedia of mythology which has this sort of info
in (albeit not organized in a "swords section" but you can look up heros and
read about them... remind me and I'll bring it form work to tuesday so you
can peruse it some time..

Also if you want info about the Arthurian stuff Talk to Sir Pendaran,
Betwene his degree and the research he did forthe il fated Arthurain Legends
game, he's chocked ful of info in this subject....

Caladin.
========
 Caladin Ironhearth Esq.             |   Eric W. Brown
 Scotland - 1596                     |   3229 Parkhills Drive,
 (look fer  me by the keg, laddie!)  |   Austin Texas 78746
                                     |   (512)329-8643
========
 Green and White havsies with an     |   "Always remember the worst day of your
 otherway swapie doodle thingy       |    life, it sure beats the alternative."
 that looks like an ^ smack on it.   |    My Grandfather, John Brown