Information

Beth Zimmerman bethzimm at oklahoma.net
Sun Nov 24 15:28:23 PST 1996

LadyVal at aol.com wrote:

> Greetings !!!
>
> I sent Star Herald a question via email about regalia but have not received
> his reply yet.  Perhaps you could help
>
> I cannot locate my latest Order of Precedence and dont even know if the
> informaiton is in there or not. It is not in the listing of Ansteorran
> awards.
I can't help you with your question, m'lady, being fairly new here. But
I can assist with the Order of Precedence.  You will find it on the
Namron home page.

http://www.oklahoma.net/~herron/namron/namron.html

I'd fancy it up like the rest so you could just click on it, but I
haven't fiqured out how to do that yet.

Beith O'Dunlaing