Did anyone go to the Northkeep Investiture

Tim McDaniel tmcd at crl.com
Mon Nov 25 23:11:53 PST 1996

On Tue, 26 Nov 1996, I. Marc Carlson <LIB_IMC at centum.utulsa.edu>
wrote:
> <"Matthew R. Popalisky" <mpopali at comp.uark.edu>>
> >Also, Diarmuit failed to mention his AoA.  Vivat!
> >mother turned over all of Talana's wealth to him.  Talana was heard to
> >mutter something about "Talking about this later..."
>
> Thank you, but please don't mention it, I'm still pissed off about that.
>
> (as I said *most* of the awards were deserved)

As Master Robin once said to me in similar circumstances, "If you went
around saying you deserved an award and everyone else disagreed,
everyone would ignore you then too." (or words to that effect).  It
readjusted my thinking somewhat.

Perhaps you can consider it something to grow into -- that is,
something to live up to?

--
Daniel de Lincoln
                             Tim McDaniel