Baron and Baroness of Bonwicke

Gileshill at aol.com Gileshill at aol.com
Wed Nov 27 07:34:49 PST 1996

I said:
<a hearty "Hear! Hear!" from Caid!>

and Gwendolyn wrote (about me):
> Coming from  one of the Founding Seneschals of Bonwicke this is indeed
>  High Praise.  and it is very good to hear from  you , it is nice to know
>  you keep an eye on you "baby"

How very kind of you to say!  Bonwicke will always enjoy a warm, fuzzy place
in my heart.  But I must observe -- in deference to Vallust-- that I was only
the Second Seneschal... (do seconds get to be Founders?)  But I was the first
herald in Bonwicke...

GH
(who is announcing the Great Western War... still... have y'all checked out
the web page at <A HREF="http://www.artnet.net/~cphillips/GWWHome.html">Great
Western War Home Page</A> ?  If your reader doesn't support hyper links, try
http://www.artnet.net/~cphillips/GWWHome.html )