You Know You're in the SCA...

damaris damaris at geocities.com
Thu Nov 7 07:55:31 PST 1996

V. Allan Endel wrote:

>                            Postage paid by:
>                                [Image]
>                          BlackSun Interactive

> At 07:43 AM 11/7/96 -0600, you wrote:
> >Tim Lozos wrote:
> >>
>  >YKYITSCA when...

> >Hate to break your bubble but that certainly wasn't MY first thought!
> >
> >meadhbh
> >one of those 'L'-word types
> >
> Nor mine. Can we leave the mundane politics off the list, please?
> Alan

I agree with you Alan.  We have enough g----m politics in the SCA without
having to drag mundane political crap into it.  Thank you for your
comment.

(Yes this did piss me off)
--
Damaris of Greenhill /mka Susan Wieland
"Mead brewer extrodinaire"

A great many people think they are thinking when they are
only
     rearranging their prejudices.  William James.