How we play SCA in Ansteorra

timothy l dodge aergoth at txdirect.net
Thu Nov 7 18:06:08 PST 1996

jamnor wrote:

> Greetings Gentles:
>
>      Recently I have heard a number of opinons on how SCA
> is done here in Ansteorra, particularly in reference to
> Texas, though I am sure it must apply to Oklahoma for the
> same basic reasons. The upshot of these opinions seems to
> be that we are easier to get along with (particularly in
> regard to nit-picky stuff that other kingdoms are very retentive
> about) and tend to have more just fun in our own individual way.
> Does anybody have any thoughts on this?
> Curious to hear.....
>
> Talitha
> Stargate

Greetings,

Well I have yet to attend an event in Ansteorra due to lack of fundage
but I hail from Meridies(If ya have seen in my sig the of Shire of
Hammerhold and wondered where that is now you know) in the section now
known as the Western Region.  There we don't have problems getting along
and contrary to an earlier e-mail we also have the bardic fires at each
and every event somewhere in the camp.

On a similar note my level of fundage has resumed a more comfortable
level and I am looking for sources to replace my armor.  If anyone has
info on that subject please e-mail me at Aergoth at txdirect.net.

Aergoth of the Shire of Hammerhold

Man is the only predator which also preys upon himself.

		(Forget exactly whom said that)