"Lord" Diarmuit

Deborah Sweet dssweet at Okway.okstate.edu
Wed Nov 27 10:27:05 PST 1996

Sir Burke said:
>>All this leads me up to this.  Your work in Northkeep and Mooneschadowe
>>over the years proves that you are deserving of this recognition...

Then "Lord" Diarmuit replied:
>Again, I *really* appreciate the recognition.  I just find the title
>inappropriate for *me* (besides I daresay that MOST people would never
>remember that I've ever even belonged to Mooneschadowe :) )

But don't you remember getting that invisible tattoo? In the middle of
your forehead? Everyone who has ever lived in Mooneschadowe gets one
and only we can see them  :)

And "belonging" *is* the correct word to use. After all it's part of
the plan.....

Estrill