banners

Mark Harris mark_harris at riscgate.sps.mot.com
Tue Oct 1 11:30:59 PDT 1996

Someone asked for more ideas about making banners for SCA events.

I have three files that you might find interesting or useful. These
are all in the HERALDRY section of my SCA Rialto Files. These files
are:
flags-art         (15K)  7/12/94    Article on flags and banners in the SCA.
flags-msg         (14K) 10/ 6/95    Flags and banners. Period and SCA
                                          construction.
heraldry-tips-msg  (9K)  9/28/95    SCA heraldry for cultures that didn't
have
                                      heraldry.

Thank you Gunnora for forwarding that message. I will probably be
adding it to one of these files.

Hope this helps.

Stefan li Rous
markh at risc.sps.mot.com