Elfsea DefenderCulture Camp Competition

Vicki Marsh zarazena at io.com
Thu Oct 3 13:50:18 PDT 1996

Greetings!!

I am so glad to hear that many of you had fun at Elfsea Defender and enjoyed
the hospitality that our Culture Camps offered.  It was a HUGE event, with
over 500 people attending - what with all the peerage circles, meetings, and
the investiture.

It is mostly a blur, but I *did* manage to see most of the encampments.
And, Sir Gunther, the Chivalric encampment didn't seem very stuffy to me,
but of course, by the time I got over there, Lady Allisandre was *pretty*
relaxed (I think the term falling out of her chair comes to mind, between
exhaustion, relief it was over, and a few glasses of wine ).

If anyone out there has photos or videos of the event, I would love to
discuss getting copies for our files.  There was so much going on at the
event, that I just couldn't see it all, or say HI to all my friends.

In Service,

Zahra Zena