calendar

Aodhan Ite an Fhithich aodhan at dobharchu.org
Sat Oct 5 08:57:11 PDT 1996

Dia duit!

"Clifford T. Williams"  wrote in a message to All:

 "TW> Yes, this would be one of the items on the Web Page.  As soon as
 "TW> we have gotten everything in line we will start it, but not till
 "TW> then.  We don't want to start off half cocked. (although I am
 "TW> always half cocked)

Has the person who is going to be doing this been chosen, yet?  It was rumored
here that the choice would be announced at Elfsea Defender, but I haven't seen
it posted if that actually occurred.

 "TW> Content-Type: application/ms-tnef
 "TW> Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

 "TW> eJ8+IggCAQaQCAAEAAAAAAABAAEAAQeQBgAIAAAA5AQAAAAAAADoAAENgAQAAgAAAA

What's all this? (I recognize a base64 encoded section in a MIME format
message, but just what does *this* particular section *do*?)

Baron Aodhan Ite an Fhithich, ML
Dobharchu Herald