calendar

Clifford T. Williams theodric at vvm.com
Fri Oct 4 19:16:11 PDT 1996

> I was posting the kingdom calendar to the net as I mailed the monthly update
> to the Kingdomm Chronicler. I was a well net connected Kingdom Seneschal,
> unfortunately, you don't have that now.....

Although this is true, there is to be a knew Deputy Kingdom Chronicler
in order to maintain a consistant net presence. I would hope that this
would be one of their duties.

Ciao,

Yes, this would be one of the items on the Web Page.  As soon as we have gotten everything in line we will start it, but not till then.  We don't want to start off half cocked. (although I am always half cocked)

Theodric