Selecting coronets by rapie

damaris damaris at geocities.com
Fri Oct 11 06:02:15 PDT 1996

maddie teller-kook wrote:

> > Meadhbh draws the bi
> > against Damaris, who's standing there looking smug with at least a gallon
> > of strawberry mead.  Meadhbh gets clobbered on the strawberry mead before
> > Damaris gets full on mediteranean food!  Meadhbh is out!  Out cold, that
> > is.
>
> OUT???? OUT???? From strawberry mead?I am in House Dragonshadow...That
> is highly unlikely!!!!  Dragons'breath maybe but not Damaris' mead (tho
> wonderful it is to drink)

Let me tell you about the batch I have going currently.  Last night,
Gunnora noticed it was bubbling out of the fermentation lock.  So I went
over to it to remove it, clean, and replace it.  When I took it off red
strawberry mead blew out of it like Mt. Vesuvius (sp).  Gunnora took a
photo of me next to it with mead all over me.  The point of this story is
that my strawberry mead is powerful stuff.  (makes for a sticky floor
too)

> > "Art is not for the weak."

And neither is my strawberry mead.

--
Damaris of Greenhill /mka Susan Wieland
"Mead brewer extrodinaire"

A great many people think they are thinking when they are
only
     rearranging their prejudices.  William James.