Principality...

Aodhan Ite an Fhithich aodhan at dobharchu.org
Fri Oct 11 06:22:40 PDT 1996

Dia duit!

"Ray Katz"  wrote in a message to All:

 "K> As one who was up to his neck
 "K> in  this fight, I can tell you that Inman personally agreed with
 "K> some of  what the BoD was trying to do, especially the membership
 "K> requirement.

Initially, my only problem was with the fee hike - too much, too soon, for
specious reasons. (Later, the BoD pulled some really stupid stunts.) I have
never understood why this organization allows so many people to enjoy the
benefits of associating with it without making the commitment of membership.

 "K> Inman fought the board fang and claw on an issue he
 "K> personally  believed in solely because he understood that the
 "K> populace was against it.

Which was proper for him to do.  What was *not* proper was for him to do was to
stand up in front of us at Candlemas and tell us we should break the new rules
of the game.  Duke Inman would have been free to do that, Inman Rex was not
(IMO).

Baron Aodhan Ite an Fhithich, ML
Dobharchu Herald