Principality...

Ray Katz scurlock at io.com
Thu Oct 10 22:51:12 PDT 1996

Aodhan Wrote:

>And I don't consider telling the people and officers of a Kingdom to
>violate the edicts of the BoD being a good King.

Aodhan,
Sorry, but I must chide you a bit on this.
I think that is just a tad unfair.  As one who was up to his neck in
this fight, I can tell you that Inman personally agreed with some of
what the BoD was trying to do, especially the membership requirement.
Inman fought the board fang and claw on an issue he personally
believed in solely because he understood that the populace was against it.

                                            Jeremy