Re Ansteopality

I. Marc Carlson LIB_IMC at centum.utulsa.edu
Fri Oct 18 09:58:48 PDT 1996

<Leslie Miller <miller at pp.okstate.edu>>
>Hmmmm, maybe the runestone itself is the "gnomon", and it has nothing
>to do with the name on the runestone, as I suggested earlier.  (There
>is a name, I know, but I don't remember what it is...)

This is quite possible, since specifically (I left it out, I'm sorry)
the "gnomon" relates to Sundials.

I. Marc Carlson, Reference Librarian    |LIB_IMC at CENTUM.UTULSA.EDU
Tulsa Community College, West Campus LRC|Sometimes known as:
Reference Tech. McFarlin Library        | Diarmuit Ui Dhuinn
University of Tulsa, 2933 E. 6th St.    | University of Northkeep
Tulsa, OK  74104-3123 (918) 631-3794    | Northkeepshire, Ansteorra