Ansteopality

Stonewall Van Wie III svanwie at davlin.net
Fri Oct 18 18:47:15 PDT 1996

During Populace in the Shire of Seawinds held last evening, there was discussed
the issue of forming principalities.  The Shire was opposed to the originally
proposed division as it would appear to cut the Shire off from the nearest
larger populaces.

However, the consensus was that a pricipality that encompasses the entire
Southern Region and the Coastal Region (or at least River Tree, Seawinds, and
La Marche Sauvage) would not only be acceptable to Seawinds but enthusiasticly
supported.

Even though we are obliged to Stargate, we are geographically closer to Bryn
Gwlad and Bjornsborg and our members tend to attend their functions much more
than Stargate's for that and other reasons.  We are more South Texas than
Coastal.

Willem Gerritsz van Wije
----
Stonewall Van Wie III         svanwie at davlin.net