The Principality of Hell

Gunnora Hallakarva gunnora at bga.com
Sun Oct 20 23:46:42 PDT 1996

<snip>
Aodhan said:
>A Principality only *needs* one (1) award - for service to the Principality.
>The Kingdom award structure is sufficient to cover eveything else.  Having held
>the Zodiacus office twice in the past, I can assure you that it is hard enough
>keeping the Roll of Precedence uptodate and accurate with the current Kingdom
>awards structure; if a/each Principality attempts to erect a duplicate
>structure, the task will become completely unmanageable.

Heilsa, Aodhan!

        Yes, you are right, but setting up a whole list entertained me for
hours. And what if the hypothetical and just for fun principality of Hell
became the Kingdom of Hell?  Then they'd need the additional awards!  But we
should keep the point in mind when we finally do get around to working on
real principality names. heraldry and awards!

Wassail

::GUNNORA::

Gunnora Hallakarva
Herskerinde