Whine, whine, whine

Vicki Marsh zarazena at io.com
Wed Oct 23 11:01:00 PDT 1996

Greetings William and Kief

>>William the Warthog
>>Cringing from the beating he is sure will soon be upon him...
>
>In silence I sit and ponder the loss of dreams and idealism...
>
>Sir Kief av Kiersted, Baron Raven's Fort, Lion...

>From the pain of introspection, whether in an individual, or within the
community, can come emotional growth and maturity.  Please continue to
question and remind people through your actions how we should act.

Thank you, William. "Suffer not the little children to come unto me".  The
best questions of the heart will come from the children/newcomers who see us
through fresh eyes.

Zara Zina (Throwing nothing but accolades)