Son of Ansteopality

Mark Harris mark_harris at riscgate.sps.mot.com
Thu Oct 24 13:57:11 PDT 1996

Daniel de Lincoln states:
>(OK, for *branches*, name and arms registration are required.  Even
>that's a more long-term force; some groups will, for various reasons,
>go for years with unregistered names and armory.)

I think even this power of the herald's is overblown as I think the
message pasted below points out. Sir Lyonel pointed out to me by email
that this is likely to be the exception and not the rule, but I don't
have anything to say this is the exception either.

It is an interesting story for those interested in how other groups
have chosen their names though.

Stefan li Rous