Names, Meanings, and the Web

Larkin O'Kane larkin at apache.webstar.net
Mon Oct 28 03:29:34 PST 1996

On 25 Oct 96 21:00 , Gunnora Hallakarva wrote:

> Heilsa, All.
>
>         OK, glad to have the info that the Web site with the names
> is a crock.  But reading the critique led me to wonder if it might
> not be useful for some experts to compile and post *good* lists out
> there instead.

Yea, verily!!

And speaking of experts <gr>; Does anyone have any info on the
naming practices of the Rom? Female names specifically. A friend
likes "Tchaia" but has'nt a clue as to how to document it and/or what
the naming practices were.  Can anyone point in the right direction?

Larkin
===
If you have a friend you trust well,    | Lord Larkin O'Kane
        go often to see him;            | Trelac, Ansteorra
for brush and high grass will overgrow  | Charlie Cain
        the road on which no one walks  | San Angelo, Texas, USA
-- Havamal                              | larkin at webstar.net