Information needed

Jody Hunter jody.hunter at doomtown.com
Tue Oct 29 06:08:00 PST 1996

              I would like to know all about Ansteorra, since I am moving
along with Sexburga.  I am squired to Sir Gaylen the Smiling of An Tir, and
wanted to know about the armored combat in Ansteorra, and any known
differences between the rules and fighting styles with those used here in An
Tir.  I'd also like to enquire about the existence of Scottish personnas in
Ansteorra, and/or any Scottish households.

Thank you for your time.

Yours in Service,
Duncan le Rat

Internet: jody.hunter at doomtown.com (Jody Hunter)
Paradise BBS - (604) 564-6443      Internet: doomtown.com
  2+ Gigs of files: Doom/Doom][ and other specialty files
  Official Distribution Site for: id Software, Apogee, Software Creations