Margrave/Vormund II-Plague

V. Allan Endel endel at tarleton.edu
Thu Oct 31 08:04:58 PST 1996

At 08:48 AM 10/31/96 -0600, you wrote:
>>From: amazing at mail.utexas.edu (dennis grace)
>>Greetings, Cousins
>><snip>
>>You should all be ashamed.  Your verbal behavior in this matter has been
>>reprehensible.  You should all be frogged.
>
>Please, please!  Wade in and give us our pun-ishment.  All this hopping
>around has me floundering.
>
>        Damon

Sounds rather fishy to me.
Alan
V. Allan Endel, Laird Alan MacRonan MacCalum of House Mac an Ghabhann and
Keep of
the Haunted Grove, resident of the Canton of Dragonsfire Tor and the Barony
of Elfsea

Quote for the week:
"Aaack!" --Bill the Cat

Support freedom of speech on the internet.  Allow children on the information
superhighway only if accompanied by a responsible adult!