Baufer weapons/Children's Activities

Dottie Elliott macdj at onr.com
Wed Oct 9 21:19:15 PDT 1996

My husband makes my 4 year old son's swords out of 1/2" pipe insulation
wrapped in duck tape.  These are very safe, hold up reasonable well, are
easy to make, cheap and don't hurt if he forgets and hits someone.  We
use a plastic shield that is easily found in any toy store.  He enjoys
having and playing with a sword like Dad's and we have extras for his
friends.  Children have always imitated adult activities and I would
rather him play swords any day than play guns.

Clarissa

Dottie Elliott  512/990-7314   macdj at onr.com   eagle.onr.com/macdj
             Computer Applications & Technical Support
              Macintosh, Windows, & Internet Training
                            Web Page Design
                         Database Programming
              Hardware & Software setup and maintenance

              *Your computer problem resolution source!*