Latin Translation, Plea

Mark Harris mark_harris at riscgate.sps.mot.com
Mon Oct 21 13:55:55 PDT 1996

Thank you Gunnora!

I have often wished someone would post a list of mottoes that others
could use as a starting point, particularly for those of us who do
not speak Latin.

I will be placing this in my SCA Rialto Files as the start of a
new file, probably mottoes-msg. But I'm not sure which area to file
it in currently.

Stefan li Rous
markh at risc.sps.mot.com